Saturday, March 27, 2010

I could cry with joy


Well, I did cry with joy.

I cry lots though. My parents used to say I was sensitive. . to avoid saying the obvious... anyways. The show was a hit. I don't really know if it could have been any better. Every girl fit every dress no problem, nobody was stuffed into anything, everything looked amazing. The hats that I made this week out of screen from screen doors were awesome. They really completed a lot of the looks. (thank you art school!)

Its so overwhelming to go into the crowd after and have a flurry of people rush up to you. Its hard to focus on anyone or anything, it all happens so fast. I had so many wonderful friends there and everybody was so supportive. Thank you everyone that guided me through this journey. It's such an epic process that takes so many people to pull together. Every kind word, every comment on here, facebook, or in life, every pat on the back, creative support, technical support, it all contributes to my being able to pull something like this off. It might seem tedious or insignificant but it all matters to me-so thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

opps, crying again. I shall attempt to be less mushy. Without tooting my own horn too much, I definitely felt strong and proud last night. All of the late nights..not only sewing, but lost in thought trying to pull every little detail together, was worth it. That being said-I'm glad its over. I can clean my studio....

I had a couple of people want to sell my stuff in there stores... You might be seeing Kyle Nylund in a store near you very soon! until then feel free to come over and play dress up- I have a closet full of pretty dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit am I ever proud of you right now.

    ReplyDelete