Monday, February 15, 2010

Sleep on it.

Okay, so today is a new day and I have no interest in finishing the carousel horse dress, at least not right now. I've decided that it will make it into the collection, I just have to figure out what context to put it in. I'm pretty sure that with the right styling, and other garments that are similar- but sexier, it will be okay.

I sent a long email to my friend who's in Toronto right now telling her of my woes. She's not exactly an artist, but she does have a great eye, and is excellent at bouncing ideas off of. It's good to have someone in your life that you can do that with, in any profession. I think it's imperative in the arts. You can get really tunnel visioned sometimes, its hard to tell if what you're doing has gone way off track. Anyways, i have the day off so I'm going to work really hard on something else and see if I can create something new....and fantastic. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment